As we get set to close out one year and start another, the holiday season is a good time to remember and reflect upon our many activities and accomplishments at Connectronics. Looking at things from a business perspective, the Connectronics team has continued to serve the aerospace, avionics, analytical instruments, oil exploration and many other industries. Together, we offer our customers more than 300 years of combined connector and interconnect experience, and it’s something we continue to enjoy doing!
We believe our work reflects our dedication to what we do as a company and that our experience shows how committed we are to serving our customers. We work with people from a variety of industries and, on a more personal level, this ultimately means that we are impacting the everyday lives of our families and friends. The airplanes we contribute to will be flying our loved ones to their destinations this holiday season. Complex problems that our family members and friend endure are often solved using analytical instruments that can make lives better in so many ways; and advances in medical technology help to keep the population healthy and living longer. The specialized electronic connectors and interconnection systems we proudly design and manufacture right here in the USA help to keep people connected throughout the year.
If you’re not already familiar with everything we do at Connectronics, take a few minutes to read previous blog posts we’ve published. They help to tell the story about how we keep everyone connected, and how we impact the lives of many people around the world. You can scroll through the blog, or click on the links here:
• Cables for Electrostatic Filters for the Mining Industry: Critical for Worker Safety
• How the Oil and Gas Boom is Benefitting Manufacturing
• Aerospace Industry is Still Flying High
• The Benefits of Products Made in the USA
• Serving the Defense Industry with Pride
• Revolutionizing the Material Handling Industry
• Demanding Underwater Applications Require Reliable Underwater Connectors
• “Manufacturing Day” Celebrates Careers, Reshoring Benefits, and Everything Happening in Industry Today
• New Molding Machine Expands Our Capabilities
• On Land, In Water, Up Above: Our Products Are Everywhere!
Looking ahead to 2016 and beyond, we plan to continue to play our role in keeping industries connected. This is an opportunity we are grateful for, and something we like to think about during the holiday season. From our Connectronics family to your family, we wish you a happy holiday season!